Friday 3 April 2015

March winners


Good morning to yo all, it's time to announce the winners of our March Blossoms and Bows theme.

You shared some beautiful pieces of work with us and I would like to say a big thank you for joining in the fun. It would have been impossible to select winners so we are very grateful to Random Org., for doing the job for us and here are the names he came out with:

Winner of the prizes from Penny Black...............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Babs

Lorraine

Jose

The prize from All Occasion Dies..............

Suzi

The ribbons from Crafty Ribbons............

Lucy

And the Sizzix prize.................

Emma
LateBday_Final

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addys so I can get your prizes posted off to you. In line with our rules, any prizes unclaimed within seven days of this post will be re-drawn.


And as usual the DT have been keeping their eyes on your entries and we would like to invite Judith to join us as our Guest Designer in May, please mail me so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and of course lots of lovely prizes.

7 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice cards

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great compilation of winner's works!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for choosing my card too, I'm off to email you now.
So thrilled.
Lorraine

Judith said...

Delighted to be GDT fro May - I just emailed you for the details. thank you so much
Judith x

Suzi Mac said...

Many congrats to all the winners, I'm delighted to be one of them. Congrats to Judith on your GDT spot. HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!! Hugs Suzi x

Babs said...

congratulations to the winners, I am so excited to be one of them, you just made my day..
I will email you now..
Babs...x

José said...

Congrats to all winners, I'm one of the lucky girls, I will send an e-mail to you.