Thursday 28 February 2013

February winners


Good Afternoon, I am just popping in with the winners from our February challenge, so I will get straight to it.....................

Prizes from Penny Black.............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Iulia

Eneri

Daisychain

Voucher from Crafts U Love
Netty

Voucher from FlonzCraft...........................

Yenni Natalia

Winner of the Penny Black card section ................

Jan

Please all mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes. Any prizes which remain unclaimed by midday GMT on 6th March will be re-drawn, no further winners post will be made and alternative winners will be notified  by e.mail or blog comment.

Tanya

And last but by no means least we would like to invite Tanya to join us as your Guest Designer in April, please mail me Tanya so I can tell you more about that months theme.

Huge congratulations to you all, don't forget to pop back Sunday for you new challenge.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks so much for choosing me for April's GD spot! I've just e-mailed you Brenda, I'm thrilled to bits :)

Tanya xx

Crafting Queen said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Jane said...

Well done to all the very lucky winners x

Annette said...

Wooohooo, thanks so much. Congrats to the other picks.
Annette
xx

Daisychain said...

What a fantastic suprise, thank you so much. Congratulations to the other winners. Hugs Christine x

Irene said...

Wow, can't believe i'm a winner, thank you so much, congratulations to the other winners, love Irene xx