Friday 3 November 2017

October winners

Good morning Peeps, what a super month we had for our Close to Nature theme in October, we saw some wonderful entries and our thanks to each and every one of you for joining in and making it a great challenge.

The Penny Black Black prizes go to...........

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Bisse

Marlene

Anke

The prize from Crafty Ribbons..............

Lynne

And the prize from Sizzix

Jeni is entry no 66, but I forgot to take a screenshot before I generated the next winner so you are gonna have to trust me on this one
Jeni

Well done to you all, please mail me so I can send out your prizes.

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCSept17_EaselAMoment_ECDPerfectThoughts_HowLovely.html

The Design Team have been keeping their eyes open for our next Guest Designer who is selected from entrants using a Penny Black stamp and we would like Yogi to be our December Guest Designer. Congratulations Yogi, please mail me so I can tell you more about that months theme.

Please pop back on Sunday when we have out November challenge theme for you.

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to all the winners, wonderful cards by all! xxx

Anke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anke said...

What a lovely surprise, thrilled to be one of your lucky winners. Thank you so much, I love your challenge.

And congrats to the other lucky winners !!!

I'm looking forward to the november theme ...

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Fikreta said...

congrats!
those are very nice cards!

Lynne said...

Wow thank you, such a nice surprise. Congrats to all the winners x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the winners, congratulations to the other winners. On my way to email you. Marlene

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card this month for a prize , I am so pleased !! Congrats to the other winners Jx