Friday 4 March 2016

February winners


A very good morning to you all, it's time to announce the winners from our February challenge and what a fabulous month it was with so many wonderful entries, out thanks to each and every one for you for your support.

So here we go with the winners..............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

The prizes from Penny Black


Andrea

Anke


Anita

Crafts U Love


Lynne

Crafty Ribbons

Marina

Sizzix


Andrea

And the NRC Hobbycraft tickets.....................

Marianne 

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addys so I can get your prizes arranged. Any prizes unclaimed by 10th March will be re-drawn and winners notified by e.mail or blog comment.


As usual the Design Team have been keeping their eyes on the entries using Penny Black stamps and after counting their votes we would love Yenni to join us as our Guest Designer in April. Please mail me so I can tell you more about our April theme.

I will be back on Sunday with a now challenge.

4 comments:

KandA said...

So chuffed to see my name as one of the winners. Congrats to the others as well. Will email you now xx

hellerlittle said...

Congrats to all winners !!!!
Great works all together
LG hellerlittle

Neets B said...

Congrats everyone, I'm so excited to win a prize. Thanks so much, I've emailed you :) xx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz