Friday 30 October 2015

October winners


Hello to you all and a big thank you for all your wonderful Autumnal entries, we thoroughly enjoyed looking at them all.

Our winners as drawn by Random Org., are..................

Prizes from Penny Black 


Links removed to comply with GDPR


Ruza


Nat

Anke

The voucher from Yours and Mine Paper Crafts

Stephanie

And the prize from Marianne Design

Milla

Well done to you all, please e.mail me so I can arrange your prizes.

And we would love the following to join us as Guest Designers, we have selected two months this time to help organise time over the upcoming festive season......

In December Lai-Yoke

And in January........ Anke

Huge congratulations to you both, please e.mail me so I can tell you more about the themes.

I will be back Sunday with a new challenge.


8 comments:

Fikreta said...

congratulations

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful makes!! Love so much expecially Anke's scenes!

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for picking me as one of the winners, I am chuffed to bits! I have popped you an e-mail :) xxx

Unknown said...

Super excited to be one of the Winners! I have sent off an email! :D

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

walchowDesign said...

Congrats to all winners! So excited to see my name as a GD - Thank you so much!

Milla said...

Thanks so much, I'm excited to be one of the lucky winners :) Congrats to all the other winners and Guest Designers!

Anke said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners and thank you so much.

Your challenge is great !

Hugs
Anke