Friday 2 January 2015

December winners


Happy New Year everyone !!

Afraid I am a bit late with our December winners, internet problems at this end and this end prevented me scheduling the post ready, so I am going to make this a really quick post before it goes again and here are the winners as selected by Random Or.,

Winner of the prizes from Penny Black.............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Eve

Crafty

Karen


Stamps from FlonzCraft...............

Gail

Prize from Nicecrane...............

Annie

Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons............

Lesley

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addys so I can get your prizes in the post and don't forget to collect out winners badge to display on your own blogs.

And we would love Marlies to join us as our Guest Designer in February, please mail me so I can tell you more about the theme for that month. Here is the set of cards she entered in December which won over the DT.


I will be back Sunday with our first challenge of 2015.

7 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Brenda,
I am absolutely thrilled to see that I am a winner of last months challenge - Whoop Who!!!
Thank you so much and Happy New Year.
Eve xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all winners!!!
Happy New Year!

ionabunny said...

So happy to be one of the lucky winners. What a fabulous start to 2015. Congrats to all the other lucky crafters as well. HUGZ

Becca Cruger said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Maria said...

Lovely cards, Congrats to the winners

Marlies said...

Oh wauw I'm thrilled to be asked as GDT in Feb. I'll mail you straight away.
Congratulations to the winners. All such beautiful cards.
hugs, Marlies

Karen Petitt said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much everyone! I have the email and will send you it in a moment - I was over checking out what the new challenge is so a lovely surprise from you lovely ladies.
Also whilst here I wanted to thank you and wish you all a very Happy New Year for 2015! For those of you that have long term illness I hope that this will be a better year and you suffer with less pain. I wish all the DT and followers a fabulous crafty year too Karen x