Friday 31 January 2014

January winners


Good morning all, time to announce the winners from our January Love is in the Air theme, one that proved very popular and we saw some stunning creations so a huge thank you to each and every one of you for joining in.

Winner of the prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Lis M

Eve

Kanda

Prize from Crafty Devils

An

Prize from Crimson Cloud

Heather


Prize from FlonzCraft

Kailash
Sorry I can't add your link and photo but Flickr will not let me copy and paste either

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full postal addys and name so I can get your prizes off to you, any unclaimed by 6th February will be re-drawn. And don't forget to collect our sidebar winner badge to display on your own blogs.


And as selected from the entries using a Penny Black image we would love Carla to join us as our Guest Designer in March, we lovely your sweet Hedgie Valentines card. Please mail me so I can tell you more about our March challenge.

I will back Sunday with our new challenge for February.

2 comments:

KandA said...

Wow, I'm so delighted to see I'm one of your winners. Thank you so much and congrats to the others.
Will email you now xx

Eve said...

So thrilled to see that I am also a winner!
Thank you so much - Penny Black rule!!
Congrats to all other winners.
xx