Friday 1 February 2013

January winners


Here at last with our January winners, afraid I am running rather late due to one thing and another on the domestic health and canine front so huge apologies to those of you waiting to see if you are one of our lucky winners, or our Guest Designer for March. So without further ado I will get straight onto it.

Winner of the prize Crimson Cloud........

 Links removed to comply with GDPR

Dreja
 

The voucher from Classy Crafts.........
Anesha

The lush ribbons from Crafty Ribbons........

Helene

Winner of the prizes from Penny Black are........

Nikki

Em

And finally the stamp from Sir Stampalot........

Emma

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your fully postal addys so I can get your prizes off to you. Please note that any prizes which remain unclaimed by 7th February will be re-drawn and the new winners advised by e.mail. Note: one unclaimed prize re-drawn 8th February and winner Nancy notified.

And we would like to invite Jane to join us as our Guest designer in March, please mail me  Jane so I can tell you more about the months theme.

See you all Sunday with our February challenge.


4 comments:

Dreja said...

Hurra! Ich freu mich, daß ich gewonnen habe!

Thank you!

E-Mail ist unterwegs!

Liebe Grüße Dreja

Jane said...

Oh wow Brenda I am totally thrilled to be chose as a guest designer in March. Many congrats to all the winners. I shall be emailing you now!
xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Thank you so much for the win :o) I am thrilled! But I cannot get your e-mail linky open on my computer so I cannot e-mail. Please could you e-mail me at nikki-burt@tiscali.co.uk Thank you

Nikki Byrne

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you, what a wonderful surprise!